Portable Appliance Testing.
We offer a professional, reliable service at a great price for Mobile D.J's, Musicians, Offices,
Companies, Landlords, Hotels etc.
PAT testing equipment is calibrated annually and we are City and Guilds 2377-12 qualified.
For Health and Safety reasons more insurance companies are insisting Portable Appliance Testing is
carried out before a policy is renewed or a booking is accepted at a venue.
The electricity at work regulations also place a legal responsibility on employers and self employed
persons to take reasonable practical steps to ensure no danger results from the use of any electrical
Order of PAT testing.
- Open every plug (unless sealed).
- Check every fuse and replace if incorrect.
- Tighten every screw terminal.
- Check every cord.
- Tighten every cord grip.
- Test the continuity of the protective earth.
- Test insulation and leakage.
- Polarity check.
- Load test.
- Record all results, including test result values, digitally.
- PAT certificate and results issued.
All PAT testing follows the health and safety acts.
- The Health & Safety at Work act 1974.
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Workplace Regulations 1992
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
We are also fully insured up to £1 Million public liability for your and our peace of mind.
You can contact us on.
Phone: 01322 401499.
Mobile: 07804 209078.
PAT Testing Directory
a href="http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk">Business Directory
Pat testing dartford, pat testing gravesend, pat testing chatham, portable appliance testing maidstone, electrical testing bromley, P.A.T. testing bexleyheath.